Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Cheeky 'selfies'

slowly getting the hang of this 'posing' thing!


'Cheeky selfie'


CARDIGAN NEW LOOK | T-SHIRT MISS SELFRIDGE | SKIRT TOPSHOP | NECKLACE ETSY | SHOES PRIMARK

I took today's photographs because my boyfriend didn't really have much time to do so, hence the title 'cheeky selfies' - mainly because I don't have a tripod and I had to somehow balance the camera on structures out in my garden. I had been wanting to use this outfit for my blog for a while but I just haven't had the chance - I seem to work ALL the time, but I need the money. 

I picked up this skirt from Topshop when my parents came to visit me a few weeks ago. It was £10 in the sale! The only thing I ever buy in there is underwear because I can never seem to find something that fits me just right - it's either too big or too small, but this skirt was just right. Teamed together with a belt that I've had for what seems like yonks and is slowly breaking; it looks great! I recently picked up this white rollcuff tee from Miss Selfridge too which goes with pretty much anything in my wardrobe! 

I've had my lightning bolt necklace for a while now, it also seems to go with everything as well. I'd been after it for quite some time and decided to buy it for my first year university summer ball and it's so nice that I just wear it all the time, even to work. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig