Monday, 22 July 2013

The Start of Something New!

So, hi guys!

This is the blog I have created to show you little snippets about my life and what I get up to. I'm not quite sure how to start this off as I've never really done anything like this before (apart from Tumblr, but that doesn't really count!) I guess I could start with my new house? Yeah, let's go with that.

I've just finished my first year at university and so I've had to move out of halls into a new house. I've moved in with four other lovely girls who I get on with really well. There are only two of us living in the house at the moment, so it doesn't really feel very much at home at the moment, but I'm sure it will by the time September comes around when everyone will be here. If not by then, then in the meantime I'm sure it will be covered in flowers and bunting and all things girly...

This is the bit where I mention about the bunting and girly stuff...


Just a small preview of my little room - which happens to be the smallest in the house and also why there's not really that much more to show of it.

One of the good things about this house is the view! It may be quite far away from everything but the view completely makes up for it. In the day I can see the Royal Crescent from the kitchen and one of the bedrooms and then at night, the Abbey is lit up, standing out in the distance.

Let's hope I try and keep this thing up!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig