Thursday, 8 August 2013

A Grand Day Out!

Panoramic photos on my phone...



































Ever so slight look of evilness here, oops.

Excuse the scrunched up face, it's the only face I know how to pull!






















DRESS MISS SELFRIDGE | CARDIGAN H&M | BAG TOPSHOP | NAIL POLISH TOPSHOP

Today, I spent the day with my boyfriend as we both had the day off from work. We started at the Odeon and went to go and see Monsters University - because that doesn't make us sound like kids. Since seeing the first one and then seeing all of the trailers for the second one, I've wanted to go and see it. And seeing as it wasn't the best of days weather-wise either, it was the perfect opportunity. I must say, it was very good and I recommend going to see it!

We spent the rest of the day wondering around the shops and in the gardens next to Pulteney Bridge in Bath. We've always been past it whilst wondering around town and never really had the chance to go in and explore. We had a look round and settled down on a spot right next to the river where you can see the Weir (which is where a small bit of Les Mis was shot, did you know?!).

Whilst out shopping, I also managed to pick up these lovely nail polishes in Topshop. They were meant to be £6 each and it turns out they were even cheaper, plus the student discount too. We rounded off the day with a small meal in our local Wetherspoons and headed home.


SHARE:

1 comment

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig