Friday, 23 August 2013

Liebster award!


I've been nominated for the Liebster award by Kayleigh from Frocks and Fairycakes - check out her blog, it's really lovely! I'll be answering 11 questions set out by Kayleigh. The Liebster award rules and how it works are as follows...
> Tell 11 random facts about yourself
> Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you
> Choose 11 bloggers with 300 followers or less
> Create 11 questions for your chosen bloggers
> Make sure to let them know you have nominated them
> Don't tag the person that tagged you

11 Random facts about myself:

1. I'm very scared of heights, like unbelievably so. It's gets to the point where I won't even travel in a glass elevator because it's too high a drop for me - stupid, I know.
2. I'm from a little town, right at the end of the UK in Cornwall - approximately 12 miles from Land's End.
3. I have dyed my hair so many times in all different colours and shades, but luckily it's back to it's lovely brown colour now.
4. I've known my best friend since I was 4 and we still have a strong friendship, 16 years strong, going on 17!
5. I have 9 piercings on my body, hoping to get the 10th soon-ish.
6. I have a thing for the colour pink at the moment, even if I don't really want to admit it.
7. I'm a student currently studying BA (Hons) Graphic Communication at Bath Spa University.
8. I love Muse, Demi Lovato and Paramore - I'm off to see Paramore in a month's time and couldn't be more excited.
9. I have blue eyes, but occasionally they turn a greeny sort of colour.
10. I LOVE to eat and with that, comes baking too! 
11. I'm an only child, so it can get pretty boring sometimes.

Kayleigh's questions for me:

1. Why did you decide to start to blogging?
I started blogging mainly because I wanted a visual diary of the things I get up to that I can refer back to when I get older. Also because I follow such blogs as Paige Joanna and Briar Rose and it looked like fun.
2. Where do you get your style inspiration? 
Umm, I know it sounds sad, but my friends. I always look to them because they always have the latest styles on trend. I don't really keep up with magazines much, but like I said in the previous question, I follow a few blogs that keep me in the know.
3. Where are your favourite places to shop?
I love shopping at Topshop mainly. I also shop at H&M, Primark and mainly online at Miss Selfridge and Boohoo.com
4. If you could only ever use one make up product again, what would it be?
I know it sounds stupid, but probably only eyebrow pencils. My eyebrows are absolutely crazy without them being dolled up a little mainly due to my curly hair, resulting in curly eyebrows.
5. What do you do in your spare time?
In between working and university, I don't have a lot of spare time. I blog, obviously and hang around with my boyfriend and friends.
6. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I don't really know. Either a princess or a teacher I think...
7. What is your favourite season?
I really like winter as mad as it sounds because I love dressing up for the cold. But I like autumn too when all the leaves fall off the trees.
8. Do you prefer shopping online or going to the shops?
I prefer going to the shops because when you've bought something, you have the goods to show for it, whereas if you shop online, you have to wait a few days for it to arrive.
9. What are your favourite blogs?
I religiously follow Briar Rose and Paige Joanna as mentioned above. But I also follow Stephanie Dreams and Gilded Butterflies.
10. Do you prefer skirts/dresses or jeans/trousers?
I love both skirts and dresses mainly - it's all I ever wear, But if I had to pick one, it would probably be dresses.
11. What is your favourite fashion/make up era?
Umm probably the 1960's-80's. I love all the bold prints and patterns that they came up with and it's all coming back into fashion now.

Bloggers I'm tagging:

Nora Lilly - Hello You


11 Questions for Bloggers:

1. Name one blogger that you would recommend and why.
2. What is your favourite tv programme?
3. If you could be any celebrity you wanted, who would you be and why?
4. Rom-coms or Drama?
5. What is your favourite colour?
6. What is your favourite make-up product?
7. What phone do you currently own?
8. Do you have any hobbies?
9. What song is your guilty pleasure?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. If you had a blank bedroom to decorate, how would you decorate it?

Thanks for the nomination, Kayleigh! See who I've tagged!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig