Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Pretend you're a Princess!







I think this is my favourite photo out of the ones that Sarah has edited so far. I love the way she edits photos too because the photos always look older than they actually are, making them look really vintage!

DRESS MISS SELFRIDGE | SCARF H&M | NECKLACE CHRISTENING GIFT
So, here are a few sneak peeks of a photo shoot that I did with my good friend Sarah, her website is Sarah Porteus Photography - more are yet to come once the film camera photos have been developed. I knew she was coming up from Cornwall to move some of her stuff into the new house (we now live in a house together for university) and it was a great opportunity to take a few snaps to help keep my blog up and running, but also to doll myself up and parade around in this lovely 'princess dress' (or so I like to call it).

As the light was slowly disappearing, we decided to take the photos at our university campus! Would you believe it?! We were going to go to the Royal Crescent, but we thought that the uni campus would make a change and we just got there in time to take a few snaps before it got cold. If we had have gotten there earlier, we could have had more time playing around, but alas we couldn't and the photos still turned out well.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. yewwww! Follow me :P muahahaha then I can have two whole followers :P derp derp

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig