Wednesday, 4 September 2013

A vision in red.




I look a bit moody in this one...


Mark (the boyfriend) wanted this shot to show the detail on the dress.
I found an apple lying on the floor.


DRESS C/O SARAH PORTEUS (ORIGINALLY FROM MISS SELFRIDGE) | CARDIGAN H&M | BAG TOPSHOP | SHOES PRIMARK | NECKLACE ETSY 
I've felt a little bit disconnected from my blog recently, which is why I'm back up and running again! I haven't had a lot of time to do much recently due to work and fitting in free time with the boyfriend, but luckily yesterday we got round to shooting some new photos for a new outfit post!

This lovely dress is actually my house mate's that she said I could borrow - we're pretty much the same size and shape, so I'm sure we'll be swapping outfits and sifting through each other's wardrobes quite often. I picked up this bag quite recently from Topshop - where else?! I've needed a new one for a while and this was perfect! It goes well with the dress and the cardigan, but I'm still not sure if it's too much red or not. 

This location is slightly different to the one that we usually use - either my back garden or the boyfriend's, and we wanted to change. This location is a small strip of land next to a couple of houses which is around the corner from where my boyfriend lives - about a 2 minute walk. And it completely makes a change from the usual locations. Maybe next time, we'll wander into Bath and discover somewhere new that will make for a nice shoot?
SHARE:

1 comment

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig