Tuesday, 24 September 2013

"Make way for Autumn!"



just fooling around...



slightly moody here

Photos C/O Sarah Porteus
Dress, Cardigan, Hat & Squash C/O Sarah Porteus
Denim Jacket Peacocks
Happy autumn everybody! I absolutely love taking photos with the lovely Miss Sarah Porteus, she is such a good photographer and always makes the photos she takes of me turn out so great. As I didn't think I really had anything in my wardrobe to use for a fashion blog post today, I borrowed one of Sarah's dresses and cardigan which fitted in well with the current autumnal theme that we were going for. We picked up this squash yesterday whilst on a quick outing to Lidl which came in so handy for this photoshoot.

I got to try my hand at a few photos too.Sarah has a lovely camera and showed me to how to use it briefly so we could get some photos of her for her blog, for a fashion post rather than just some photography. I think they turned out well as she has used them on her blog so far!

Although Sarah may not like this dress, I adore it! It's so lovely. The colours go so well together and pairing it with Sarah's mustard yellow hand-knitted cardigan just tops it all off.

For the shoot, we didn't even have to venture out in the car for a change as we went to a local allotments just around the corner from us and then onto a small local park as well. The park is fairly big and has a small but cute river running through it, with little bridges every so often so that you can cross to get to the other side.

Check out the photos I took below...






SHARE:

3 comments

  1. heehee! team work ^.^ my favourite one that you took is the second up from the bottom. The lighting and glow is so naturally lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh you look lovely, I followed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig