Sunday, 20 October 2013

Take me back...

I've been out of touch with my blog recently and I should really try and keep this up, but I've been so bogged down with second year university work and working part-time that I literally just haven't had time to do anything - student problems!
Anyway, here are a few photos of when I went back to Cornwall at the end of the summer for a few days.

Newlyn, Penzance
Mousehole, Penzance 
Mousehole, Penzance
Porthcurno, Land's End 
A photo of my boyfriend being the photographer 
Land's End

St Ives
St Ives
Penzance

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Amazing photos!

    http://www.cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh home!! :P lets go on an inpromtu road trip :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww soo lovely!
    I'm from Penzance but live in London for Uni so this is so lovely to see!
    Now following you :)

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! I was touring in Penzance last year and it is such a gorgeous place! XX

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig