Thursday, 17 April 2014

Home for the holidays.

A few days ago, I met up with a local blogger, Nicole, whilst being back home in Cornwall. I'm creating my own publication as part of my degree and I've decided to use the theme of Fashion. I contacted a few bloggers and Nicole happened to be one of them.

We met up at Gyllyngvase beach cafe in Falmouth before taking some photos on the beach in the lovely sunshine. I ordered a refreshing glass of coke with a small bucket of chips and Nicole indulged into a salmon sandwich.








I spent the rest of my day wandering around Falmouth, admiring the lovely sights that I had missed so much and then later on caught the train to Truro where I met a few friends for drinks. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig