Monday, 12 January 2015

Exploring the city

As of Thursday last week, I am now dissertation free! Hurrah! Finally, I have a little bit of time to do my other two projects. Seeing as I was now free of this burden of an essay, my best friend, Sarah (also housemate), and myself decided to celebrate by having a wonder around the city.
Even though it was sunny, there was a bit of a chill, so we wrapped up warm and embraced the cold to take some photos.

Top - Seasalt Clothing; Skirt - Asos; Headband - Crown & Glory; Boots - Primark; Watch - Komono for Urban Outfitters



We started off at this lovely park just outside the centre of Bath called Royal Victoria Park. It's prone to a lot of dog-walkers and runners, and it's also on my route to university.

This day out also gave me the chance to show off my new Crown & Glory headband that the lovely lady below bought me for Christmas. Check out her blog and photography page, it's lovely stuff! And also my new Asos skirt that I got for £25. It's so lovely and makes me feel like a disney character!






Thought I'd add in this 'behind-the-scenes/messing around selfie of us!
 Bye for now!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig