Friday, 27 March 2015

Wanderings


As part of one of my university projects, I am looking into Lookbooks - about how they are put together and why they exist. Today's blog post therefore, is a small reflection of this. 

Sarah and I took a wonder up to campus (Newton Park) to find a spot that would be suitable for an outfit post/lookbook test shots. Around campus, we are surrounded by beautiful greenery and sights from Newton St Loe and Cortson. There are so many places to go on campus and it never gets boring!

Sarah also wanted a few photos of her new Cath Kidston dress, which suits her so well. The print on the dress is a reflection of around where Cath actually lives and so the landscape at uni was a perfect choice to use for these photos. 

Although campus is so lovely, I would highly recommend something a bit stronger than pumps or small heeled boots however to actually get to the spot where we shot these photos.  It wasn't hard to get to this spot behind the lake, but climbing over a fence with lots of layers that we were carrying as well as camera equipment isn't exactly easy.





DRESS - CATH KIDSTON | CARDIGAN - BORROWED FROM SARAH |  SHOES - FOREVER 21 | CROWN - CROWN & GLORY

I wasn't intending on having any photos taken of myself, but with this lovely dress, also from Cath Kidston, I could hardly say no. I love this dress so much because of the print but also how flattering and floaty it is. I'd love to wear it with just tights, but it could do with being a little bit longer, otherwide it would be completely perfect!






After the shoot, we headed for the SU for a celebratory meal of pulled pork panini's with chips. It had been a long day so far and with neither of us having had breakfast or lunch so far that day, I think it was acceptable. It went on to be an even longer day as we had to print out the photos and after not having found a Macintosh, we headed for Sion Hill campus and then walked home whilst the sun was setting.

How have you spent the lighter evenings so far?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I spent the lighter evenings flying around the sunbulb pretending I'm a firemoth.
    Your friend looks pretty fun and cool. I bet you have lots of awesome adventures together and one day she's going to be the queen mermaid of the universe :P

    Ps. You're fit ;)

    Lotsa Love, the bestie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend is pretty cool actually, she's pretty fit too. ;) and thankyou, I'm flattered.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig