Thursday, 30 April 2015

Ways to wear with Crown and Glory!

In my last post I talked about teaming up with Crown and Glory to help their customers with inspiration and ideas for styling their monthly subscription box of hair accessories. Our box turned up in the post last week, and Sarah and I finally got round to taking photos after lots of uni deadlines and work.

April's box had an easter theme and in the box were a lovely set of hair accessories including Glitter Bunny Ears and a Not a Lotta Rosie headband. I've uploaded my vlog of Sarah and I unboxing the box at the bottom of this post so you can see properly what was in it.





As soon as I knew we would be receiving a pair of bunny ears, I was all over them. Luckily enough too, they came in my favourite colour. I achieved my hair-do above by separating my hair into two sections, twisting one so that it reached the other side of my head and then the same with the other section. I then put them into a pony tail that I folded over on itself and secured with a bobble. From working earlier that day, I had previously tied a small section of my hair in a plait so that it wouldn't be in my face all day and so I just slotted the bunny ears through the top when the hair style was secured.



With this hair do, I separated the hair into two sections again, and tied them into plaits with my small side plait in one of the plaits. Then the bunny ears added on top, sliding again through the side plait.



This is my do from working earlier in the day, as I said, to keep my hair out of my face. A small half french plait down one side of my head and secured at the back with a bobby pin.

All hair accessories C/O Crown and Glory
Excuse the face I'm pulling in this photo, but I love it even if I do look a bit silly. Sarah will also be writing about what hair styles she did using her Not a Lotta Rosie hairband, so keep an eye out for it.

Hope you enjoy my first ever vlog! 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Ahh you guys are so funny, the fox story cracked me up! Loved the video and just subscribed...looking forward to seeing more!
    Dimples Diaries // Sustainable Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! I was so nervous about doing my first ever vlog but I'm glad it turned out okay and that someone likes it. :) I'll be making a new one soon about my second C&G box so deffo keep an eye out. :) x

      Delete
  2. Omg the glitter bunny years are so cute, I should have got those for Easter! Your hair looks gorgeous in the fourth photo down as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked the post! :) I think you could wear the bunny ears all year round - I definitely will be! X

      Delete
  3. I love the way you've styled these cute bunnie ears! I would always feel like I didn't have anywhere to them too though Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh, thank you! I really liked taking on this because I actually found them quite hard to style! And I'd wear them to any occasion and any time really - they're just so cute. :) xx

      Delete
  4. Haha, this is hilarious! You two are so sweet in the vlog- I love all the rambling about the fox misunderstanding!!! I also got the lilac bunny ears in my Glitterati. I'm sad I cancelled but after doing it for 6 months I've spent £120on hair accessories which is super alarming when I think of that!!x
    I loved the Whatalot of Rosie and you are SO right, they are JUST like the Marc Jacobs perfume!!!x

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig