Wednesday, 13 May 2015

End of year celebrations!








DRESS - TOPSHOP (SARAH'S WARDROBE) | LEGGINGS - JACK WILLS | SHOES - FOREVER 21 | CROP TOP - FOREVER 21

Yesterday was my last ever day at uni and my final hand-in day for all my deadlines! Once I handed in all of my work, Sarah and I wanted to go out to celebrate and relax, as well as take photos of everything we do, too.

I wanted the chance to also show off my lovely new leggings that I was dying to have ever since I saw them. I got them from Jack Wills, like with most of my leggings (I have a bit of a collection going) and they go so well with this dress that I borrowed from Sarah. However, I need to buy more dresses to match them as they have a mix of pink and blues throughout, which suprisingly, doesn't match much in my wardobe - I think I need to buy some more plain clothing.











We celebrated in style, as usual, by heading to the Riverside cafe in Bath, which has stunning views of the weir as well as Bath's architecture. I would definitely recommend this little cafe. It has a small, but nice collection of different things to eat, although Sarah and I settled for cake and a drink (plus a bowl of chips to share). It's also a bit hidden away. If I didn't already know about it, I probably wouldn't have come across it. It's down a set of steps just off of Pulteney Bridge, on the opposite side of weir, and you keep on going along the river path too.

Have you found any hidden places recently?


SHARE:

2 comments

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig