Wednesday, 27 May 2015

I don't have any reasons, I've left them all behind.








Over the weekend, one of my friends from home, Jo (who is currently living in London), came to visit for the weekend. It was so nice because I haven't seen him for a while and it was great catching up. We can chat for such a long time when we meet up, even if we haven't seen each other for ages, it still feels as though I saw him yesterday. When he arrived on Saturday, we went out for food and stayed up all night chatting about what has been happening in our lives and watching Kevin and Perry go large. Sunday consisted of playing crazy golf in Royal Victoria Park, eating lots of food and building a massive Jenga tower in the middle of Southgate in Bath, as well as filming a few intros to George's (Sarah at Salty Sea's boyfriend/from home) new YouTube channel that he's created, which you can check out here.

As Jo was heading over to see one of our other friends in Bristol, Sarah, George, myself and Mark (the boyf) decided on an adventure to the boating station which is just behind Sydney Gardens in Bath. We initially thought about renting a boat for an hour, but it was £7, which we didn't really want to spend, and thought a small picnic whilst adoring the landscape was nicer instead. There were a few boats that went past about every 20 mins or so too, which you can catch from the Weir, taking you ona  lovely tour of the riverline.

We also had a mini couples photoshoot as Sarah wanted some more photos to build up her portfolio, and finally got round to taking photos of Mark and I. We didn't get that many however, because it was so cold and I wanted to go home. The photos at the bottom of this post are Sarah's and see you can see more over on her blog.

We also came across a few friends that had actually been out boating along the river and spent a little while with them before heading round town,  for a few errands and then home.















DRESS - FAT FACE | CARDIGAN - JACK WILLS | SHOES - VANS

I bought this lovely dress recently from Fat Face and it's adorable! I'd seen it online when searching for a new dress and fell in love with it instantly. I knew I had to have it. I really love their stuff as it's such good quality and the prints are always bright and colourful. I wanted this in particular though because of its shape, but also because of the lovely quirky print, and at £40, it's definitely worth it.






Have you found any lovely spots in the city?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You look so lovely and your photography is beautiful! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :) x

      Delete
  2. You're so gorgeous! Your photography is beautiful as well, looks like you had a fantastic time!

    www.diaryofadeera.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying really hard to improve my photography skills, so I'm glad you like the photos. I'll check out your blog dreckly. :) xo

      Delete
  3. Aw sounds like you had a lovely weekend with your friends, and these photos are gorgeous!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah, I had such a nice time, even if I was just escaping for a little while. xo

      Delete

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig