Monday, 15 June 2015

Parisian style swap.

Now that I have finished university and I'm a full time working girl, I have more time to not only blog, but also explore Bath and the surrounding areas. I can't get over how much I love Bath and how much I love living here. Today however, I went out exploring with my best friend to Bradford on Avon which is just outside Bath, just to get away from the city for an afternoon.

I was recently asked if I would like to be a part of a Parisian style swap, which of course, I had to say yes to. I love fashion! And this was the perfect opportunity to showcase this. I was matched with a blogger in France called Charlotte at Initials CB, who was given free reign to choose an outfit for me. The idea is, that she could match my current style, but also choose something that I wouldn't have necessarily picked or that would be out of my comfort zone.

The outfit that Charlotte picked for me is amazing! I don't think she could have picked a better outfit for me. I've been given a flowery shift dress, a bag that I was actually considering to pick for her, a pair of espadrilles and a set of bangles, all care of Boohoo.com. Thanks guys! I wanted to add a few more bits to make the outfit complete though, so I added a pair of neutral leggings and my trusty pair of sunglasses that I recently purchased.

Personally, I probably wouldn't have chosen this outfit, but I actually really love it. The espadrilles are something that I would never have thought I would wear, but they are so cute, especially with the details of the flowers - I'm sure I'll use them a lot, but they are a tad on the small side so make sure you have the right size. Luckily, mine fit perfectly. I wasn't sure whether to pair my dress with a belt to just pinch it in at the waist, but I think it looks good without, and I love the fact that the dress has two layers of material so you can see the flowers underneath too.


DRESS, BAG, SHOES & BANGLES ALL C/O BOOHOO.COM | LEGGINGS - FOREVER 21 | SUNGLASSES - TIGER






















This cola was fantastic! (It wasn't the colour of what's in the glass though.)


For Charlotte's outfit, I wanted to choose an outfit that I thought was very in, in the UK at the moment, so, I chose a long paisley maxi dress with a denim jacket, a pair of tan pumps and a tan backpack that also has a slight handbag aesthetic to it. Her post should be up soon, but for now, check out her blog to see what she's been up to here.

For the rest of the day, my friend Sarah and I explored the little village to see what it had to offer. We stumbled across a lovely little organic cafe that was also all vegetarian and had a bite to eat before setting off to try and find the weir, which we din't actually come across. We also had a quick paddle in a river as well as finding the local train line that leads back to Bath.













Have you found any lovely spots recently?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Beautiful photos <3 I love all the things Charlotte has picked out for you! Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy with what she picked out too. xo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. what happened there? yooohoooo to you too babs. xo

      Delete
  3. Like your outfit! and the location is amazing

    http://veronica-mangojuice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Veronica! Bradford on Avon is such a quaint little place and definitely worth a visit. I checked out your blog too and it's fab. :) xo

      Delete
  4. Amazing photos! You are so beautiful) fell in love with this spot :))
    Нour blog is so interesting so I`ll be very happy if you visit mine :)) have a nice day :)

    www.blotterlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you very much. I'm flattered. :) I'm glad you liked the post, I had such fun creating it. I'll defiinitely look at your blog. :) I'm excited to read it. xo

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous I love the juxtaposition between the peach and the tranquility of the background. Stunning photos , great style and atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana! I'm glad you like it. :) I love your blog too. It's fab xo

      Delete

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig