Saturday, 20 June 2015

Pastel dreams
























I even managed to take a few photos of Sarah as it's usually the other way around.





CARDIGAN - PRIMARK (OLD) | TOP - CATH KIDSTON | TROUSERS - NEW LOOK |
SANDALS - ASOS (OLD) | BAG - ASOS (OLD) | SUNGLASSES - TIGER | HAIRPIN C/O CROWN AND GLORY




Last Thursday was a lovely and sunny, but cold day. It was the perfect chance (and day off), to catch up with Sarah from the Salty Sea blog (who I also live with) as she went back home for a few days.

When we have a free chance, we usually like to go and explore around the town as Bath is an amazingly pretty city and it never, ever gets boring. We headed to London road which is full of old Georgian houses and a few have pretty pastel coloured fronts that are to die for. It may be an incredibly busy road that leads out of the city, but the skyline is gorgeous as it's just townhouses all the way along, that leads to Pulteney Bridge and off to Corsham and beyond.

I also wanted to show you guys my trousers that I picked up recently from New Look. I spotted them when I was visiting family in Wales, but unfortunately they didn't have my size, and so I got some from the website instead. I'm not usually one for wearing trousers at all - you can usually find me in leggings or a dress or skirt, so when I found these, I wanted to try something different. These trousers are amazing. I initially fell for them because of the print all over them - I'm a sucker for illustrated flowers - but they're also so comfy and they fit and sit well. Also, have you seen the pastel colours on them?! I would definitely recommend them if you're looking for something like this.

How has 'summer' been treating you recently?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. OMG I love these trousers and they look amazing on you. If you love floral print trousers you should head to F&F at Tescos, they have gorgeous ones every Summer and only around £16. I bought two pairs last year and love them, I've definitely seen some this year too!

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chloe! Thanks for the tip too, I'm definitely going to have a look in Tesco. I never usually wear trousers so this is like a one off for me, but I think I'm going to try and wear them more often. :)
      I'll be sure to check out your blog too. xo

      Delete
  2. First of all your photographs are utterly gorgeous and I'm completely in awe of them and you both look so beautiful! x
    fashionismyfirstlangauge.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! I really appreciate it. :) I'll check out your blog too xo

      Delete
  3. Love your photography style and fashion sense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  4. Aww I miss the summer! This outfit was super cute ^_^ Yep. Guess who's stalking your blog and reminiscing over memories :p that'll be me! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig