Thursday, 13 August 2015

OOTD // Running free
















                                                    



DRESS - CATH KIDSTON | SHOES - NEW LOOK | SUNGLASSES - DISCOUNTED SUNGLASSES





This post has been so delayed due to lack of internet, that I actually took these photos last month! How crazy is that? Anyways, sorry for the delay.

I wanted to post some photos about a lovely dress that I picked up a few weeks or so ago. It's from Cath Kidston's lovely new (well, old prints with a new, fresh feel) range for Autumn/Winter '15 and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I was initially unsure about the shape of the dress because I know what dresses suit me and I tend to stick with the same shape, but this is slightly different. Although it's not gathered at the waist, it still has a bit of flare, pulling the dress out at the sides - which is always what I go for one of the reasons it jumped out at me, as well as the horses on it, of course! I love the ribbon too,  running through the neckline that gathers at the front of the dress - I think it just adds that little bit more to the dress. Overall, it's a fab dress and I can't wait to wear it over and over.


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is the prettiest dress! The shape of it really suits you as well!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! I really love how flattering it is. xo

      Delete
  2. The Ribbon is so adorable :) It really makes the dress ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore the cutsie dress!:)
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Jess! What a great name too :P I'll be sure to check out your blog. :) xo

      Delete

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig