Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Birthday celebrations


 


















COAT - SEASALT (SIMILAR) | JEANS - TOPSHOP | SCARF - FOREVER 21 | BOOTS - TOPSHOP | STRIPE TOP - NEW LOOK


Last week was my birthday and what better way to spend it than in one of my favourite places - Brighton! I've probably visited Brighton about 5 or 6 times now and the first time I went there was probably about 2 years ago, but ever since I first went to the city by the sea, I fell in love. It feels like a small subsitute for Cornwall but has better shops and probably more places to eat.

When we left Bath it was -2 degrees which was pretty chilly butwe didn't expect it to be as cold by the sea. Needless to say, it was. As soon as we arrived at our hotel, we dropped off our bags and immediately headed in search of food to warm us up a bit and fill our tummies.

My actual birthday was mainly filled with lots of food - a past time I always enjoy. For breakfast, we started off at Verano Lounge (see instagram photo on the left) with pancakes and then headed to the pier to enjoy the sights and a few arcade games. I didn't realise that a lot of the pier would be closed due to it being winter as well as a few games and parts of the pier itself being strengthened.

From the pier, we walked around the town and through The Lanes before stopping for a quick bite to eat, and then back to shopping again. To end the day, we had a lovely meal at my favourite restaurant - Ask Italian, before heading back to the hotel to sleep and wake up early the next day to head back to the city.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love these photos of you with the colourful background - so eye catching! Happy birthday too :)
    X

    http://thecornishlife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anna! I had a lovely day! :) hope to see you soon at the blogger meet up :) xo

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Your outfit was so pretty. :) I actually love walking by the pier during the winter. Hahah

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adi for your kind words :) I love going on winter walks - it always feels so fresh! xo

      Delete

© Jessica-Cece. All images belong to Jessica-Cece unless stated otherwise.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig